About the author
Mark Beachy is the publisher of the MD Theatre Guide, NY Theatre Guide, and PA Theatre Guide. In 1997 he wrote the play, music, and lyrics in a musical called, “’Bout Baltimore.” This musical won the WMAR TV Channel 2 and Pumpkin Theatre Baltimore Bicentennial Playwriting contest and was produced as a 1-hour television special. He has directed over 40 productions, including shows for Pumpkin Theatre, Timonium Dinner Theatre, Howard County Center for the Arts, and the Baltimore Children's Theatre where he was the founder and producer for 7 years. Before starting the MDTG in June of 2011, Mark was the performing arts reporter for the Baltimore Examiner. As a professional actor he has appeared on TV nationally, including on Discovery Health as "Jerry Baldwin" on I Was Dead, “Officer Nunham” on America’s Most Wanted’s Top Cops 2009 and “Alexander T. Crane” in a Japanese TV documentary about Edgar Allan Poe.
MD THEATRE GUIDE (RECENT POSTS)
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM, October 9, 2015 – Point A to Point B
- 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM, October 9, 2015 – Broadway in Annapolis: Carousel
- 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM, October 9, 2015 – The Long Way Around
- 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM, October 10, 2015 – The Long Way Around
- 8:00 PM – 10:30 PM, October 10, 2015 – Broadway in Annapolis: Carousel