Jackie Evancho Fan Club October 2015
About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher emeritus of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals, including most notably, "'Bout Baltimore," winner of the 1997 Pumpkin Theatre and ABC News Channel 2 Baltimore Bicentennial Playwriting Contest. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Theatre Review: ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ at Spotlighters Theatre
- News: Shakespeare Theatre Company Announces Programming Changes to the 2021/22 Season
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Pauline Griller-Mitchell, Director of Rockville Little Theatre’s ‘Bad Seed’
- News: Rapid Lemon Production’s 2022 Variations Project Kicks Off on March 19
- Theatre Review: ‘White Noise’ at Studio Theatre