Schmoozing on the Red Carpet at the 27th Helen Hayes Awards
About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Theatre Review ‘Into the Woods’ at Ford’s Theatre
- Concert Review: ‘Let Freedom Sing’ by Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington, DC
- ‘Mamma Mia!’ at Charm City Players
- Concert Review: ‘Twentieth Century European Composers’ Performed by Columbia Pro Cantare
- Concert Review: ‘Les Miserables in Concert’ by Young Artists of America at Strathmore