About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Comedy Review: ‘Whose Live Anyway?’ at Strathmore
- Theatre Review: ‘All That Jazz’ at Annapolis Shakespeare Company
- Ballet Review: ‘Paquita’ at Mariinsky Ballet at The Kennedy Center
- Theatre Review: ‘Day of Absence’ at Theater Alliance
- Theatre Review: ‘Last Night at Ballyhoo’ at Bowie Community Theatre