Lisa Jacobs as Boo Levy and Shiri Cooper as Lala Levy. Photo by Jewish Theatre Workshop.
About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher emeritus of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals, including most notably, "'Bout Baltimore," winner of the 1997 Pumpkin Theatre and ABC News Channel 2 Baltimore Bicentennial Playwriting Contest. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Top 5 Shows of the Week (plus one!)
- Dance Review: United Ukranian Ballet presents ‘Giselle’ at the Kennedy Center Opera House
- Theatre Review: ‘Peter and the Starcatcher’ at Children’s Theatre of Annapolis
- News: Hippodrome Theatre in Baltimore Announces 2023/2024 Broadway Series
- Concert Review: Joe Enroughty and His Royal Virginians at the Henrico Theatre in Highland Springs, VA