Caroline Kaplan, Bruce Randolph Nelson, and Charlie Thurston in CENTERSTAGEÕs production of The Completely FictionalÑUtterly TrueÑFinal Strange Tale of Edgar Allan Poe by Stephen Thorne, directed by Curt Columbus. Photo by Richard Anderson.
About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- News: Chesapeake Shakespeare Company’s 2023-2024 Season
- News: Solas Nua introduces new Executive Director, Andrew Dolan
- News: STC’s Chris Jennings to become the new Executive Director of Manhattan Theatre Club
- Theatre Review: ‘Head Over Heels’ at Annapolis Summer Garden Theatre
- News: Ruby Griffith Award Winners Announced for 2023 presented by The British Players