About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Doric String Quartet featuring John Myerscough, Cello
- Theatre Review: ‘The Tails of Br’er Rabbit’ at the College of Southern Maryland
- Voting Ballot: ‘Best Dance Company’ as Part of MD Theatre Guide’s Best of 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards
- Cappies Review: ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ at Northwood High School
- Theatre News: Cockpit in Court announces summer 2019 season auditions