About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- News: Theater J launches ‘Expanding the Canon: A Commission Program for Racially and Ethnically Diverse Jewish Playwrights’
- News: The Center for The Arts at George Mason University Reschedule Camille A. Brown & Dancers and Kristin Chenoweth
- News: Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company Launches Second Cohort of the Miranda Family Fellows Program
- News: Round House Theatre Announces Postponement of ‘Nine Night’
- News: Call for Playwrights: Horticulture Playwrights Workshop Accepting Applications through February 15