About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Theatre Review: ‘The Band’s Visit’ at Kennedy Center
- Theatre Review: ‘Vivian’s Music 1969’ at The Essential Theatre, Anacostia Playhouse
- Theatre Review: ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’ at Pasadena Theatre Company
- Fringe Review: ‘Intimate Dinner’ at St. Augustine’s Episcopal Church
- Theatre News: ‘Ruby Griffiths Awards’ Honor Local Theatres