About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Concert Review: ‘Powerful Guitar Classics: The power of Music, Religion, and Science’ at Howard Community College
- Theatre Review: ‘Junie B. Jones the Musical’ at College of Southern Maryland
- Theatre Review: ‘The Jungle Book’ at Creative Cauldron
- Theatre Review: ‘Icarus at the Border’ at Towson University
- Theatre Review: ‘Singin’ in the Rain’ at Olney Theatre Center