The company of Oliver! at Arena Stage at the Mead Center for American Theater 10/30/15 – 1/3/16. Photo by Margot Schulman.
About the author
Kaley Beins enjoys all aspects of theatre from production to performance, and she’s thrilled to write for the MD Theatre Guide. Kaley has been in numerous shows, most recently as Florrie in Cole Porter’s Panama Hattie (Ancon Theatre Guild, Panama). She has also worked as an Education Intern at DC’s Shakespeare’s Theatre Company and performed theatre for young audiences with Georgetown University’s Children’s Theater. Kaley has her masters in public health and spends most of her waking hours researching the human health impacts of chemical exposures. Born and raised in Maryland, Kaley likes traveling, hiking, and making Halloween costumes by hand.
- Theatre Review: ‘Mothers and Sons’ at MetroStage
- Theatre News: Banish Mid-Winter Blues with Arts on the Green
- Theatre Review: Spooky Action Theater’s ‘The Lady from the Village of Falling Flowers’
- Theatre Review: ‘The African Company presents Richard III,’ Red Bull Theatre online
- Theatre Review: ‘Etta and Ella on the Upper West Side,’ Round House Theatre in association with McCarter Theatre Center