About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Theatre Review: ‘Cry It Out’ presented by Everyman Theatre
- Concert News: BSO Honors Marin Alsop’s Historic 14 Years as Music Director
- Concert News: Columbia Pro Cantare’s Free Concert Presentation begins on March 7
- Audio Review: ‘The Fall of the House of Usher’ presented by the National Edgar Allan Poe Theatre on the Air, WYPR
- NEWS: Chesapeake Shakespeare Company’s THE MONUMENT PROJECT kicks off arts activism campaign to benefit education program