About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Concert Review: ‘Powerful Guitar Classics: The power of Music, Religion, and Science’ at Howard Community College
- Theatre Review: ‘Junie B. Jones the Musical’ at College of Southern Maryland
- Theatre Review: ‘The Jungle Book’ at Creative Cauldron
- Theatre Review: ‘Icarus at the Border’ at Towson University
- Theatre Review: ‘Singin’ in the Rain’ at Olney Theatre Center