About the author
Timoth David Copney has decades of experience in theatre. A classically trained dancer, he is a veteran of several Equity tours, a Canadian television series, and has worked on more than 50 productions in the Baltimore area as a dancer, director, choreographer, singer, and actor. He is the former theatre columnist for Baltimore Gay Life Magazine, a former writer for DC Metro Theatre Arts, and the former Vice President of the Baltimore Theatre Alliance. He was the Artistic Director of Liberty Showcase Theatre and has been a member of several local theatre boards. He currently is the chair of the board of directors of the Baltimore Playwrights Festival.
- Theatre Review: ‘Intimate Apparel’ at Fells Point Corner Theatre (FPCT)
- Theatre Review: ‘The Lights Went Out Because of a Problem’ presented by The Acme Corporation at The Voxel
- Theatre Review: ‘My Father the Elf’ by Maryland Ensemble Theatre’s (MET) FUN Company
- Theatre Review: ‘Little Women’ at the Strand Theater Company
- Theatre Review: ‘The Pirates of Penzance’ at Artistic Synergy of Baltimore