(From L-R) Casey Dutt, Rachel Roth, and Valerie Dowdle
About the author
Timoth David Copney has decades of experience in theatre. A classically trained dancer, he is a veteran of several Equity tours, a Canadian television series, and has worked on more than 50 productions in the Baltimore area as a dancer, director, choreographer, singer, and actor. He is the former theatre columnist for Baltimore Gay Life Magazine, a former writer for DC Metro Theatre Arts, and the former Vice President of the Baltimore Theatre Alliance. He was the Artistic Director of Liberty Showcase Theatre and has been a member of several local theatre boards. He currently is the chair of the board of directors of the Baltimore Playwrights Festival.
- Theatre Review: ‘Broke-ology’ presented by Coppin Repertory Theatre
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Playwright, Author, and Translator, James Magruder
- News: All-New Production of ‘The Wiz’ Will Launch National Tour at The Hippodrome
- News and Reviews: The American Theatre Critics Association 2022 Conference in NYC…and more
- Theatre Review: ‘A Christmas Carol’ at Ford’s Theatre