Belle and Beast Something’s There
About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher emeritus of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals, including most notably, "'Bout Baltimore," winner of the 1997 Pumpkin Theatre and ABC News Channel 2 Baltimore Bicentennial Playwriting Contest. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- News: Arena Players Receives Federal Funding to Revitalize Theater
- News: Back-to-back plays by DC writer Ken Ludwig set box office records at Everyman Theatre in Baltimore
- News: Ballet Theatre of Maryland receives funding from the National Endowment for the Arts
- News: Rapid Lemon Productions will open their 12th season with a staged reading of ‘But Who Loves Medusa?’
- News: The Little Theatre of Alexandria Announces Its 2023-2024 (and 90th Anniversary) Season