Belle and Beast Something’s There
About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher emeritus of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals, including most notably, "'Bout Baltimore," winner of the 1997 Pumpkin Theatre and ABC News Channel 2 Baltimore Bicentennial Playwriting Contest. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Opera Review: ‘The Promised End’ at Source Theatre
- Theatre Review: ‘Twas the Night…’ presented by Cirque du Soleil at The Hippodrome
- Theatre Review: ‘Irving Berlin’s White Christmas: The Musical’ at Classic Theatre of Maryland
- Theatre Review: ‘The Dragon King’s Daughter’ at The Kennedy Center
- Theatre Review: ‘The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe’ at Adventure Theatre