About the author
Brett Dodson lives in Arlington, VA where he teaches trumpet and yoga. He also enjoys time working as a clinician with school bands in Northern Virginia and serving as a guest conductor throughout the greater region. He served for nine years as a public school band director, primarily in Fairfax County, where his ensembles were featured in performance at the Virginia Music Educators Association Conference and in 2015 his program at Kilmer Middle School was one of only three middle or high school programs in the nation to be recognized as a National Program of Excellence by the National Band Association.
- News: Candlelight Concert Society Celebrates 50 Years During 2022-2023 Season
- News: Signature Theatre Announces 2022-2023 Season
- ‘A Quick 5’ with John Monsky, Creator, Writer, and Narrator of ‘The Eyes of the World: From D-Day to VE Day’ at Kennedy Center
- News: Artistic Director Adam Immerwahr Departing Theater J and the JCC
- News: Winners Announced for the National Theatre’s Inaugural Brandon Victor Dixon Awards