About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Theatre Review: ‘The Band’s Visit’ at Kennedy Center
- Theatre Review: ‘Vivian’s Music 1969’ at The Essential Theatre, Anacostia Playhouse
- Theatre Review: ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’ at Pasadena Theatre Company
- Fringe Review: ‘Intimate Dinner’ at St. Augustine’s Episcopal Church
- Theatre News: ‘Ruby Griffiths Awards’ Honor Local Theatres