About the author
Raychel Harvey-Jones is a British born journalist. Before becoming a reporter Raychel was a professional singer, she toured the world in various musical shows. Writing and Music are both great passions. Harvey-Jones is thrilled to be part of the MD Theatre guide writing team.
- Theatre Review: ‘Miss Julie’ at The College of Southern Maryland
- Theatre Review: ‘Afflicted: Daughters of Salem’ at Laurel Mill Playhouse
- A Quick 5: ‘Anne Carrere’
- News: Acting Studio Conservatory Discovers 40-Year-Old Mural of an All-Black Last Supper by D.C. Artist Akili Ron Anderson
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Angela Wilson, playwright and director, ‘Tears of the Soul’