About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Opera Review: ‘Madama Butterfly’ at Baltimore Concert Opera
- ‘A Quick 5’ with J. Andrew Blevins, Stage Manager for North American Tour of ‘Cats’ now at The Kennedy Center
- Theatre Review: ‘Miss You Like Hell’ at Baltimore Center Stage
- Theatre Review: ‘Cats’ at The Kennedy Center
- Theatre Review: ‘The Book Club Play’ at Silver Spring Stage