Hairy Ape 1
About the author
Timoth David Copney has decades of experience in theatre. A classically trained dancer, he is a veteran of several Equity tours, a Canadian television series, and has worked on more than 50 productions in the Baltimore area as a dancer, director, choreographer, singer, and actor. He is the former theatre columnist for Baltimore Gay Life Magazine, a former writer for DC Metro Theatre Arts, and the former Vice President of the Baltimore Theatre Alliance. He was the Artistic Director of Liberty Showcase Theatre and has been a member of several local theatre boards. He currently is the chair of the board of directors of the Baltimore Playwrights Festival.
- News: Kensington Arts Theatre Announces 20th Anniversary Season
- News: The International Association of Blacks in Dance Announces 2021 INFLUENCERS Cohort
- News: Rockville Little Theatre Announces 74th Season at the F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre
- Dance Review: ‘Dance Around the World’ at Olney Theatre Center
- Theatre Review: ‘Judgement Day’ Benefiting the Barrington Stage Company (Streaming)