About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Theatre Review: ‘Adrift: A Medieval Wayward Folly’ presented by Happenstance Theater at Baltimore Theatre Project
- Theatre News: Rebecca Ende Lichtenberg Welcomed Back to Studio Theatre
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Actor Wilson J. Heredia in Green Day’s ‘American Idiot’ at Authentic Community Theatre (ACT)
- Concert News: Music Director Jonathon Heyward and Yo-Yo Ma to Open Baltimore Symphony Orchestra 2024–25 Season
- Operetta Review: ‘Die Fledermaus’ at Victorian Lyric Opera Company at F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre