Soul The Stax Musical
About the author
Lynne Menefee started reviewing for MD Theatre Guide in 2013 and also wrote reviews and interviews for the publication of sister site, NY Theatre Guide. Lynne is a professional graphic designer and artist. After earning her degree from MICA, she moved to California where she worked at the Museum of Man and volunteered at San Diego’s Old Globe Theatre. In Los Angeles, she worked for CBS in Studio City. After returning to Baltimore, she started her own freelance graphic design business with clients that include arts organizations, musicians, nonprofits, and educational institutions (behance.net/menefeecreative). She has also designed (and assisted with writing and editing) several books about local history. She is a member of the Memorial Players, the theater outreach of Memorial Episcopal Church in Bolton Hill.
- Theatre Review: ‘The Play That Goes Wrong’ at Laurel Mill Playhouse
- Theatre Review: ‘The Chosen’ at 1st Stage
- Theatre Review: ‘Dorothy’s Dictionary’ at Washington Stage Guild
- Theatre Review: ‘As You Like It’ at Chesapeake Shakespeare Company
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Black Choreographers Festival (at the Creative Alliance) Co-Founders Shianne Antoine and Camille Weanquoi