About the author
Andrew is a theatre professional and teacher in the Baltimore-Washington area. He has directed several musicals at the high school level including WEST SIDE STORY and HAIRSPRAY. He was also formerly the chairman for the Cappies of Baltimore, a theatre critic and award program for high school theatre. Currently, he works for a company that provides international internships for college-aged students across the world and works at a local dance studio in Annapolis.
- Theatre Review: ‘The Book Club Play’ at Silver Spring Stage
- Theatre Review: ‘Cool Jack Jam’ at Arena Players
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Paige Hernandez, Director and Choreographer of “The Royale” at Olney Theatre
- Theatre Review: ‘Jitney’ at Arena Stage
- Opera Review: ‘Brenda Rae, soprano, in Recital’ at Vocal Arts DC