About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Theatre News: Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington, D.C. to present the Musical ‘Working’
- In Memoriam: Memories of Carol Channing at Olney Theatre Center in 1953
- Theatre Review: ‘Gilligan’s Island: The Musical’ at Way Off Broadway Dinner Theatre
- Theatre Review: ‘Equivocation’ at Silver Spring Stage
- Theatre Review: ‘Cartography’ at The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts