About the author
Ms. Johnson has worked in theatre for 10 years as a house manager; and has also volunteered as an usher at numerous theatres in the Washington metropolitan region. She has a long-standing affinity for theatre, going back to seeing the original Man of La Mancha as a child.
- Theatre Review: ‘Blank,’ Word Becomes Action III: A Festival of Past, Present and Future at Theater Alliance
- Theatre Review: ‘Bent’ at Hard Bargain Players
- Theatre Review: ‘Julius Caesar’ at the Newtowne Players
- Theatre Review: ‘Amélie: The Musical’- 2nd Star Productions at The Bowie Playhouse
- Theatre Review: ‘Newsies’ at Talent Machine