About the author
Norah is a writer and editor. She was a teacher for six years, four of which were spent in South Korea. While she will always miss having kimchi on demand, she is happy to be closer to family. She also enjoys dance, graphic design, and BBC dramas.
- Theatre Review: ‘Blank,’ Word Becomes Action III: A Festival of Past, Present and Future at Theater Alliance
- Theatre Review: ‘Bent’ at Hard Bargain Players
- Theatre Review: ‘Julius Caesar’ at the Newtowne Players
- Theatre Review: ‘Amélie: The Musical’- 2nd Star Productions at The Bowie Playhouse
- Theatre Review: ‘Newsies’ at Talent Machine