About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Theatre Review: ‘Blank,’ Word Becomes Action III: A Festival of Past, Present and Future at Theater Alliance
- Theatre Review: ‘Bent’ at Hard Bargain Players
- Theatre Review: ‘Julius Caesar’ at the Newtowne Players
- Theatre Review: ‘Amélie: The Musical’- 2nd Star Productions at The Bowie Playhouse
- Theatre Review: ‘Newsies’ at Talent Machine