Simon Keenlyside in r
About the author
Erin Ridge has been a lover of opera for just over 7 years now and was most recently seen at the D.C. Opera on Tap October show, "Witches of Wonderland". A self-professed champion of modern American opera and new works, she has performed mainstage roles in various productions around the Nashville area from Musto's Later the Same Evening to Sondeheim's Into the Woods to an original art song theatre work Seaworthy. Erin graduated with a BM from Vanderbilt University's Blair School of Music. When she is not busy singing or working her HR day job, she enjoys exploring Washington D.C's craft beer scene with her husband Jordan.
- Theatre Review: ‘Striking 12’ by Free Range Humans at BlackRock Center
- Dance Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ by Ballet Chesapeake at Towson University
- Concert Review: ‘The Beach Boys: Reason for the Season Christmas Tour’ at Strathmore
- Theatre News: Iron Crow Theatre Announces New Managing Director
- Dance Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ at Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts