About the author
Erin Ridge has been a lover of opera for just over 7 years now and was most recently seen at the D.C. Opera on Tap October show, "Witches of Wonderland". A self-professed champion of modern American opera and new works, she has performed mainstage roles in various productions around the Nashville area from Musto's Later the Same Evening to Sondeheim's Into the Woods to an original art song theatre work Seaworthy. Erin graduated with a BM from Vanderbilt University's Blair School of Music. When she is not busy singing or working her HR day job, she enjoys exploring Washington D.C's craft beer scene with her husband Jordan.
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Doric String Quartet featuring John Myerscough, Cello
- Theatre Review: ‘The Tails of Br’er Rabbit’ at the College of Southern Maryland
- Voting Ballot: ‘Best Dance Company’ as Part of MD Theatre Guide’s Best of 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards
- Cappies Review: ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ at Northwood High School
- Theatre News: Cockpit in Court announces summer 2019 season auditions