About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Theatre Review: ‘Miss Julie’ at The College of Southern Maryland
- Theatre Review: ‘Afflicted: Daughters of Salem’ at Laurel Mill Playhouse
- A Quick 5: ‘Anne Carrere’
- News: Acting Studio Conservatory Discovers 40-Year-Old Mural of an All-Black Last Supper by D.C. Artist Akili Ron Anderson
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Angela Wilson, playwright and director, ‘Tears of the Soul’