About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Theatre Review: ‘Striking 12’ by Free Range Humans at BlackRock Center
- Dance Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ by Ballet Chesapeake at Towson University
- Concert Review: ‘The Beach Boys: Reason for the Season Christmas Tour’ at Strathmore
- Theatre News: Iron Crow Theatre Announces New Managing Director
- Dance Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ at Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts