About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Fringe Review: ‘H.P. Lovecraft’s The Hound’ at North Shore Theatre Productions
- Theatre Review: ‘Seussical the Musical’ at McLean Community Players
- Musical Theatre Review: ‘Guys and Dolls’ at Port Tobacco Players
- Theatre Review: Shakespeare’s ‘The Winter’s Tale’ by Annapolis Shakespeare Company
- Fringe Review: ‘Caribbean Command’ at Saint Augustine’s Episcopal Church Dove