About the author
A native northern New Yorker, Jeannette has a fondness for used books, off-the-beaten-path travel, and of course, live theatre. She earned a master’s degree from Georgetown University and an undergraduate degree from the Peabody Conservatory of Music in Baltimore, MD. She is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at George Mason University in the Writing and Rhetoric program.
- Fringe Review: ‘H.P. Lovecraft’s The Hound’ at North Shore Theatre Productions
- Theatre Review: ‘Seussical the Musical’ at McLean Community Players
- Musical Theatre Review: ‘Guys and Dolls’ at Port Tobacco Players
- Theatre Review: Shakespeare’s ‘The Winter’s Tale’ by Annapolis Shakespeare Company
- Fringe Review: ‘Caribbean Command’ at Saint Augustine’s Episcopal Church Dove