About the author
A native northern New Yorker, Jeannette has a fondness for used books, off-the-beaten-path travel, and of course, live theatre. She earned a master’s degree from Georgetown University and an undergraduate degree from the Peabody Conservatory of Music in Baltimore, MD. She is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at George Mason University in the Writing and Rhetoric program.
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Paige Hernandez, Director and Choreographer of “The Royale” at Olney Theatre
- Theatre Review: ‘Jitney’ at Arena Stage
- Opera Review: ‘Brenda Rae, soprano, in Recital’ at Vocal Arts DC
- Theatre Review: ‘Sweat’ at Spotlighters Theatre
- Theatre News: The Tantallon Community Players presents ‘Into The Woods” at the Harmony Hall Regional Center in Fort Washington, MD.