About the author
Kristin Franco has a bachelor's degree in English from Penn State University and a master's degree in Literary and Cultural Studies from Carnegie Mellon University. She currently works with the Fulbright Visiting Scholars program at the Institute of International Education in Washington D.C. She developed an intense love of theater at age 4, when she saw her first live production of "Annie" and never looked back. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, watching British TV, listening to murder podcasts (SSDGM) and singing into her hairbrush.
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Paige Hernandez, Director and Choreographer of “The Royale” at Olney Theatre
- Theatre Review: ‘Jitney’ at Arena Stage
- Opera Review: ‘Brenda Rae, soprano, in Recital’ at Vocal Arts DC
- Theatre Review: ‘Sweat’ at Spotlighters Theatre
- Theatre News: The Tantallon Community Players presents ‘Into The Woods” at the Harmony Hall Regional Center in Fort Washington, MD.