About the author
Kristin Franco has a bachelor's degree in English from Penn State University and a master's degree in Literary and Cultural Studies from Carnegie Mellon University. She currently works with the Fulbright Visiting Scholars program at the Institute of International Education in Washington D.C. She developed an intense love of theater at age 4, when she saw her first live production of "Annie" and never looked back. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, watching British TV, listening to murder podcasts (SSDGM) and singing into her hairbrush.
- Fringe Review: ‘H.P. Lovecraft’s The Hound’ at North Shore Theatre Productions
- Theatre Review: ‘Seussical the Musical’ at McLean Community Players
- Musical Theatre Review: ‘Guys and Dolls’ at Port Tobacco Players
- Theatre Review: Shakespeare’s ‘The Winter’s Tale’ by Annapolis Shakespeare Company
- Fringe Review: ‘Caribbean Command’ at Saint Augustine’s Episcopal Church Dove