Jillian Ebanks, Holly Walker, and Adam Schreck__The Second City’s America; It’s Complicated!_Photo by Jati Lindsay (2)
About the author
April Forrer has been a Maryland resident for over 15 years, having moved from Washington, DC after graduate school at the George Washington University. She began her writing career on Capitol Hill as a speech and legislation writer for two U.S. Representatives. She then started working with non-profits to enhance their media and development outreach. She now spends her professional time writing her first novel and designing and constructing costumes for theatrical productions. She savors her time spent with her three children, her dog and her husband.
- Concert Review: Baltimore Symphony Orchestra’s BSO Sessions “The Return”
- Theatre Review: ‘The Battle of Broken Mirrors’ presented by Scattered Players
- Theatre Review: ‘American Dreams’ presented by Round House Theatre
- Audio Review: ‘Never Bet the Devil Your Head’ by Poe Theatre on the Air
- Theatre News: Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington, DC to present virtual cabaret Losing My Mind: A Celebration of Sondheim