About the author
Ms. Johnson has worked in theatre for 10 years as a house manager; and has also volunteered as an usher at numerous theatres in the Washington metropolitan region. She has a long-standing affinity for theatre, going back to seeing the original Man of La Mancha as a child.
- Theatre Review: ‘Miss Julie’ at The College of Southern Maryland
- Theatre Review: ‘Afflicted: Daughters of Salem’ at Laurel Mill Playhouse
- A Quick 5: ‘Anne Carrere’
- News: Acting Studio Conservatory Discovers 40-Year-Old Mural of an All-Black Last Supper by D.C. Artist Akili Ron Anderson
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Angela Wilson, playwright and director, ‘Tears of the Soul’