About the author
Timoth David Copney has decades of experience in theatre. A classically trained dancer, he is a veteran of several Equity tours, a Canadian television series, and has worked on more than 40 productions in the Baltimore area as a dancer, director, choreographer, singer, and actor. He is the former theatre columnist for Baltimore Gay Life Magazine and the former Vice President of the Baltimore Theatre Alliance, and was the Artistic Director of Liberty Showcase Theatre. He currently is a member of the board of directors of the Baltimore Playwrights Festival.
- Theatre Review: ‘Miss Julie’ at The College of Southern Maryland
- Theatre Review: ‘Afflicted: Daughters of Salem’ at Laurel Mill Playhouse
- A Quick 5: ‘Anne Carrere’
- News: Acting Studio Conservatory Discovers 40-Year-Old Mural of an All-Black Last Supper by D.C. Artist Akili Ron Anderson
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Angela Wilson, playwright and director, ‘Tears of the Soul’