About the author
Timoth David Copney has decades of experience in theatre. A classically trained dancer, he is a veteran of several Equity tours, a Canadian television series, and has worked on more than 50 productions in the Baltimore area as a dancer, director, choreographer, singer, and actor. He is the former theatre columnist for Baltimore Gay Life Magazine, a former writer for DC Metro Theatre Arts, and the former Vice President of the Baltimore Theatre Alliance. He was the Artistic Director of Liberty Showcase Theatre and has been a member of several local theatre boards. He currently is the chair of the board of directors of the Baltimore Playwrights Festival.
- Theatre Review: ‘The Play That Goes Wrong’ at Laurel Mill Playhouse
- Theatre Review: ‘The Chosen’ at 1st Stage
- Theatre Review: ‘Dorothy’s Dictionary’ at Washington Stage Guild
- Theatre Review: ‘As You Like It’ at Chesapeake Shakespeare Company
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Black Choreographers Festival (at the Creative Alliance) Co-Founders Shianne Antoine and Camille Weanquoi