About the author
Timoth David Copney has decades of experience in theatre. A classically trained dancer, he is a veteran of several Equity tours, a Canadian television series, and has worked on more than 40 productions in the Baltimore area as a dancer, director, choreographer, singer, and actor. He is the former theatre columnist for Baltimore Gay Life Magazine and the former Vice President of the Baltimore Theatre Alliance, and was the Artistic Director of Liberty Showcase Theatre. He currently is a member of the board of directors of the Baltimore Playwrights Festival.
- Fringe Review: ‘H.P. Lovecraft’s The Hound’ at North Shore Theatre Productions
- Theatre Review: ‘Seussical the Musical’ at McLean Community Players
- Musical Theatre Review: ‘Guys and Dolls’ at Port Tobacco Players
- Theatre Review: Shakespeare’s ‘The Winter’s Tale’ by Annapolis Shakespeare Company
- Fringe Review: ‘Caribbean Command’ at Saint Augustine’s Episcopal Church Dove