About the author
Lynne Menefee is the creative director/owner of Menefee Creative (www.behance.net/menefeecreative), a graphic design/marketing company. After earning her BFA from Maryland Institute College of Art, she worked at the Museum of Man and with San Diego’s Old Globe Theatre as a graphic designer and in the costume shop. In Los Angeles, she worked for CBS. Lynne returned to Baltimore and started her own business with clients that include the art organizations, musicians, nonprofits and educational institutions. She is a member of the Memorial Players in Baltimore and a member of the LA-based Costume Designers Guild Local 892 as a costume illustrator. Lynne manages and creates content for a vintage record show site and does concert reviews for martiniinthemorning.com, an online radio station based in Studio City, California. She writes reviews for both the Maryland and New York Theatre Guides, as well as interviews.
- Dance Review: ‘Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake’ at the Kennedy Center
- A Quick 5 with Playwright Ariel Mitchell – ‘Give Me Moonlight’ at Motor House
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Noah Diaz, playwright ‘Richard & Jane & Dick & Sally’ at Baltimore Center Stage
- Theatre Review: ‘Almost Maine’ at Howard Community College’s Arts Collective
- Theater Review: ‘The Merry Wives of Windsor’ at Folger Theater