About the author
Lynne Menefee is the creative director/owner of Menefee Creative (www.behance.net/menefeecreative), a graphic design/marketing company. After earning her BFA from Maryland Institute College of Art, she worked at the Museum of Man and with San Diego’s Old Globe Theatre as a graphic designer and in the costume shop. In Los Angeles, she worked for CBS. Lynne returned to Baltimore and started her own business with clients that include the art organizations, musicians, nonprofits and educational institutions. She is a member of the Memorial Players in Baltimore and a member of the LA-based Costume Designers Guild Local 892 as a costume illustrator. Lynne manages and creates content for a vintage record show site and does concert reviews for martiniinthemorning.com, an online radio station based in Studio City, California. She writes reviews for both the Maryland and New York Theatre Guides, as well as interviews.
- Theatre Review: ‘Miss Julie’ at The College of Southern Maryland
- Theatre Review: ‘Afflicted: Daughters of Salem’ at Laurel Mill Playhouse
- A Quick 5: ‘Anne Carrere’
- News: Acting Studio Conservatory Discovers 40-Year-Old Mural of an All-Black Last Supper by D.C. Artist Akili Ron Anderson
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Angela Wilson, playwright and director, ‘Tears of the Soul’