About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Fringe Review: ‘H.P. Lovecraft’s The Hound’ at North Shore Theatre Productions
- Theatre Review: ‘Seussical the Musical’ at McLean Community Players
- Musical Theatre Review: ‘Guys and Dolls’ at Port Tobacco Players
- Theatre Review: Shakespeare’s ‘The Winter’s Tale’ by Annapolis Shakespeare Company
- Fringe Review: ‘Caribbean Command’ at Saint Augustine’s Episcopal Church Dove