Old Time Music Hall
About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Theatre Review: ‘Miss Julie’ at The College of Southern Maryland
- Theatre Review: ‘Afflicted: Daughters of Salem’ at Laurel Mill Playhouse
- A Quick 5: ‘Anne Carrere’
- News: Acting Studio Conservatory Discovers 40-Year-Old Mural of an All-Black Last Supper by D.C. Artist Akili Ron Anderson
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Angela Wilson, playwright and director, ‘Tears of the Soul’