About the author
Ms. Johnson has worked in theatre for 10 years as a house manager; and has also volunteered as an usher at numerous theatres in the Washington metropolitan region. She has a long-standing affinity for theatre, going back to seeing the original Man of La Mancha as a child.
- Fringe Review: ‘H.P. Lovecraft’s The Hound’ at North Shore Theatre Productions
- Theatre Review: ‘Seussical the Musical’ at McLean Community Players
- Musical Theatre Review: ‘Guys and Dolls’ at Port Tobacco Players
- Theatre Review: Shakespeare’s ‘The Winter’s Tale’ by Annapolis Shakespeare Company
- Fringe Review: ‘Caribbean Command’ at Saint Augustine’s Episcopal Church Dove