Leanne Dinverno as Girl and Thomas Leo McGrath as The Man. Photo courtesy of Rude Mechanicals.
About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher emeritus of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals, including most notably, "'Bout Baltimore," winner of the 1997 Pumpkin Theatre and ABC News Channel 2 Baltimore Bicentennial Playwriting Contest. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Theatre Review: ‘Head Over Heels’ at Annapolis Summer Garden Theatre
- News: Ruby Griffith Award Winners Announced for 2023 presented by The British Players
- Theatre Review: ‘Something Rotten!’ presented by 2nd Star Productions at the Bowie Playhouse
- Theatre Review: ‘ ‘night, Mother’ at Spotlighters Theatre
- Dance Review: Scottish Ballet haunts long after curtain closes on ‘The Crucible’ at the Kennedy Center