Ibanez and Strictland Photo by Joe Williams.
About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher emeritus of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals, including most notably, "'Bout Baltimore," winner of the 1997 Pumpkin Theatre and ABC News Channel 2 Baltimore Bicentennial Playwriting Contest. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Theatre Review: ‘Espejos: Clean’ at Studio Theatre
- Theatre News: Rapid Lemon Productions Announces the 20th Annual Variations Project
- Theatre News: Fells Point Corner Theatre Announces 2023-2024 Season, Untold Stories
- Theatre News: Spooky Action Theater Announces Its 2023-2024, Season: Beyond Borders
- Theatre Review: ‘My Mama and the Full-Scale Invasion’ at Woolly Mammoth Theatre