About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- ‘A Quick 5’ with Doric String Quartet featuring John Myerscough, Cello
- Theatre Review: ‘The Tails of Br’er Rabbit’ at the College of Southern Maryland
- Voting Ballot: ‘Best Dance Company’ as Part of MD Theatre Guide’s Best of 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards
- Cappies Review: ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ at Northwood High School
- Theatre News: Cockpit in Court announces summer 2019 season auditions