About the author
Mark Beachy is the founder and publisher of the MD Theatre Guide. Before starting the MD Theatre Guide, Beachy was a theatre professional. On stage, film, and TV, he enjoyed a career in acting, singing, dancing, violin, figure skating, and even magic. Behind the scenes, Beachy has been a producer, director, choreographer, and an award-winning playwright/composer of seven musicals. His true passion lies with the performing arts, no matter what role he may play on and off the stage. Through the MD Theatre Guide, he brings awareness to the areas up-and-coming performing arts productions.
- Theatre Review: ‘Striking 12’ by Free Range Humans at BlackRock Center
- Dance Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ by Ballet Chesapeake at Towson University
- Concert Review: ‘The Beach Boys: Reason for the Season Christmas Tour’ at Strathmore
- Theatre News: Iron Crow Theatre Announces New Managing Director
- Dance Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ at Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts